Here are some tips to start your own delicious journey:
- You don't need to aim for perfection! Take it on a day-by-day basis and give yourself permission to fail and slip up sometimes.
- Practice radical kindness! Not everyone will have a charitable attitude toward your values and choices
- Avoid processed foods as much as possible and read labels carefully
- Prepare your all-time favorite recipes and replace some ingredients with plant alternatives
- Everybody needs support. You've already got a support group that is willing to help and encourage you. Let's get social with the plant futurist community!
- Ponder WHY are you trying Veganuary. Remember you don’t have to be radical or an activist to try a few changes in your diet
💚 Are you ready to make some changes that have a huge impact on the lives of other humans and species?
2. Save animals - By ditching animal products, you'll be sparing countless animals a lifetime of suffering in factory farms.
3. Improve your health - A plant-based diet has been linked with lower rates of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.